Friday 20 November 2015

[Review] Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Gel Scrub.

Hi guys! Sorry that I took longer than expected to post my second review. Today's review will be on one of my favourites!!! I fell in love with it, the moment I tried using it. So did my friends and family! The product that I am sharing with you guys today is none other than... *DRUM ROLLS*

''INNISFREE GREEN TEA PURE BODY GEL SCRUB''


Lets start off by looking at the descriptions. Enriched with green tea and green tea complex from pure Jeju Island, green tea pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. Jeju eco-friendly green tea moisturizing, antioxidant ingredients and the natural scrub particles gently exfoliate dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth and clear.

Directions: Apply an appropriate amount onto bath sponge or bath towel and work into lather. Massage over entire body and thoroughly rinse off with water afterwards.

This was the first ever bath scrub that I have tried and I stuck to it with no intentions to try out other brands. Because it is THAT good. I have bought it umpteenth times and it never fails to amaze me. I guess it works like any other scrubs, the particles exfoliates well, leaving no dead skin or dirt just as it claims. I feel that the scrub is not only effective, but it is also not very rough on skin. I have really sensitive skin (I get rashes and marks on my body when my skin comes into contact with dust or when there is pressure on it eg, wearing tight clothes - I know my skin is super troublesome) but the scrub works well for me. Not to also mention that the green tea scent is super lightweight and it does leave a tint of green tea scent on your body. It is not drying at all, even though I can't tell if it does moisturize my skin or not as it claims.

I am not very satisfied with the packaging though. It comes in a tube which I really hate because when the product is finishing, even after using all my strength to squeeze out the remaining bit, most of it just sticks to the walls of the tube either near the top or the bottom. Impossible to get every single bit out unless I cut the tube open which I usually don't because I want to return the bottles nicely to Innisfree. So proud of their recycling scheme, besides I get 50 points aka $1 per bottle that I return. Do note that only bottles with ''Please return to Innisfree after use'' are accepted and if I am not wrong, they only accept a maximum of 3 bottles per time. The product is of 150ml which is also something that makes me unhappy. It lasts me for about 2 months (longest) and that is only if I use it around once a week. If I decide to use it twice a week, it lasts me around a month and a half? At SGD13 and only lasting me a month or so, I believe it isn't that cheap. Okay or maybe I have a bigger surface area to scrub, that could be one of the factors too. In any case I would still repurchase it (which I did just yesterday) until I find another decent substitute!

Rating: ☆☆☆☆

That is it for this product, I will try to post my next review soon! Thanks for reading guys and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment