Saturday 7 November 2015

[Review] Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist.

Hi friends! So I felt that I should start up another blog to share my opinions on some of the skincare/makeup that I have tried, as you guys know that I am super in love with purchasing and testing out new stuff even though I have super duper uber sensitive skin. This space will serve as my "used products diary" as well where I keep my personal thoughts on the skincare or makeup products I've used up.

For starters, I have combination skin, my T-zone gets really oily, my cheeks and nose will have flaky skin. My skin is really sensitive, I get rashes and stingy effects when I switch skincare, and if a product is unsuitable, I will suffer from a breakout almost immediately. But I love love love to try out new products. Personally, I do not look at reviews because I felt scammed a lot of times. The actual product effects always fail to reflect what was claimed on me. Can't blame anyone since every one has different skin types and so our skin reacts differently to the same products. As such, I have wasted quite a sum of money on buying facial products that I can't even use. Then I'll just pass everything unsuitable for me to my sister. She's so lucky. Every single product works so damn well for her. Unfair!!! I'm always the one spending and she gains from it! What a bad deal for me, right!

Bobian, life is full of inequalities. I can only rely on my gut feelings and personal preferences to choose what I should buy and try. I'm sure eventually I'll be able to get the perfect combination of skincare for myself. Trial and error method.

Since this is the very first post, I should start off with a product that I love very much, something that my fussy skin can accept. And that is...

''INNISFREE GREEN TEA MINERAL MIST''


It claims to be enriched with squeezed green tea and green complex from the pure Jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. This facial mist is formulated with moisture from freshly squeezed green tea to instantly deliver moisture to your thirsty skin.

Directions: Whenever your skin feels dry, spray onto your face with your eyes closed. It can be applied before and after makeup.

I'm currently using my second bottle of mist and I'm still in love with it. The scent is not so overpowering, on the other hand it's really refreshing! What's more, they have the 50ml (SGD8) bottles which make it travel friendly. But of course I got the 150ml (SGD18) since its alot cheaper.

If you've been to innisfree, you would have realised that there is another size of 120ml going at around SGD23. You might have thought that they priced it incorrectly but no! The 120ml is indeed pricier than the 150ml because of the nozzle. The 120ml bottle has a better nozzle in terms of how fine the mist would be when sprayed. The 150ml one would have bigger blobs of mist as compared to the 120ml. So which one you would want to get really depends on your preference.

For me, I'm alright with the 150ml one just because I'll end up patting all the mist with my palms for better absorption. Plus, 30ml more of product at a cheaper price... I don't see why not. I want to pay for the product, not the packaging. I don't care about how fine the mist would be, even though finer mists are supposedly better. Well, I'm those type of people who will spam spray until I feel that my face is "drenched" in mist. So bigger blobs can save a few sprays la hor. HAHA.

I would say it's pretty moisturising. I only spray it twice a day, during my morning and night skincare routine. I will always bring it with me wherever I go but only once in a while I would feel the need to replenish the moisture. But it does help in waking me up if I feel super sleepy at work and too lazy to walk to the restroom to wash my face. I have also used this on its own during my breakout periods and it kinda helped since it is lightweight but still provides sufficient moisture.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆

I do have a few more empties for me to review so do check me out if you find my opinions useful! And thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment